Flux-cored arc welding, or FCAW, is a comprehensive training program that provides students with the knowledge and hands-on experience they need to proficiently use the FCAW welding process. This course covers the necessary equipment and materials, as well as safety procedures, and gives students the chance to practice and improve their skills through various hands-on exercises and projects.
One of the key advantages of FCAW is its versatility. It can be used on various materials including mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, and can be performed in different positions. This makes it a valuable skill for students to have in their toolkit, as it can be applied in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing, and automotive repair.
- Safely handle and operate F.C.A.W welding machines.
- Attempt Four Position ( Flat, Horizontal, Vertical and Overhead) testing by CWB for F.C.A.W
- Perform fillet and groove welds in all positions.
- Produce quality cuts with oxy-acetylene and plasma torches.
- Striking an arc progressing to make bead welds
- Welding in all Positions (Flat, Horizontal, Vertical and Overhead)
- Learning safety and handling of F.C.A.W welding machine.
- Learn Welding process for joining beveled material; root pass and filler passes.
- Four Position testing by CWB in F.C.A.W (Flat, Horizontal, Vertical and Overhead)
$5000 TEST Extra $125 each (usually & tests)